Daniel Koller, Jr., CRPC®
VP, Senior Investment Executive
I have been working in the finance industry over 30 years. During this time, I’ve also enjoyed serving several non-profits in the community. I have served as President of the Northland Public Library Foundation; Treasurer and Trustee on the Board of Pine-Richland Opportunities Fund (PROF); and most recently, I served on the Board of the Kelly-Strayhorn Theatre.
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S. in Business Administration (Finance)
- Leadership Pittsburgh Class XXVII
Licenses and Accreditations
- Series 7 securities registration
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®)
- Pennsylvania Life Insurance License
Throughout my career, I have been advising investors on their financial affairs by utilizing a detailed financial planning process. I work with my clients to develop, implement, and monitor customized investment strategies. It is very important to me that I proactively communicate investment performances with my clients to ensure they are well-educated and comfortable with their investments.